At Mid-Hudson Subaru we are committed to building a long and enduring relationship with our employees and to creating an environment that rewards and empowers. Our mission is to constantly exceed our employees' expectations in the same way that we strive to exceed our clients' expectations. We offer an environment that respects diversity, celebrates innovation and helps you to achieve a good balance between your professional and personal life.
We offer medical, dental and vision benefits; 401(k); professional training; employee and family discounts; uniforms supplied
We are looking to add an
Automotive Service Advisor
Mid-Hudson Subaru, in Wappingers Falls, is looking for qualified people to join our team. Mid-Hudson Subaru is expanding at an accelerated rate and you can be part of our success. Our ability to perform at such a high level is directly related to the efforts of our talented team of professionals, and we're looking for more great people to join our team.
We are looking to add an EXPERIENCED SERVICE ADVISOR to our team. Mid-Hudson Subaru offers a team environment, great benefits and ongoing training and support for its associates. If you've got the horsepower to join a fast paced environment and hit our high standards - apply today!
Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
Meet and greet service customers promptly in a professional and courteous manner.
Inspect vehicle and refer to service history to accurately identify and verify customer's service needs.
Promote the sales of appropriate services, parts, and accessories by thoroughly understanding the product and associated service requirements.
Provide accurate cost and time of completion estimates for the services recommended, communicate and get proper authorization from customers.
Check on progress of services to vehicles throughout the day and contact customer to communicate and receive approval regarding any changes in the cost-estimate, promised time of delivery or recommended services.
Administer new and used vehicle warranty repairs in accordance with manufacturer warranty guidelines.
Confirm service appointments by telephone the day before the customer is scheduled to arrive and conduct post-repair follow up.
Inspect vehicles prior to each customer delivery to ensure vehicles services and/or repairs are performed correctly and communicate the results with the customer.
Meet requirements of the state and federal law for automobile repair and consumer protection.
Demonstrate behaviors consistent with the Company's Values in all interactions with customers, co-workers and vendors.
Requirements (include but are not limited to):
Two or more years of previous experience as a service advisor, including the ability to prove your CSI levels at previous employer.
The ability to promote the highest level of customer satisfaction.
High school diploma or equivalent.
Valid driver license
Great attitude with high-energy personality.
Excellent customer service skills.
Professional appearance and work ethic.
Ability to work well in a process driven environment.
Outstanding communication skills in both verbal and written.
We are also looking for a DETAIL/PREP/LOT person
Job duties include, but are not limited to, cleaning and refurbishing new and used automobiles. Verify receipt of new vehicles delivered to the dealership and park vehicles in an orderly manner. Basic cleaning of building. Experience is not necessary but preferred.
We are looking for experienced sales people.
Directly responsible for selling vehicles to
customers. The Sales Associate will provide customers with product information
and excellent customer service to ensure a positive buying experience.
- Deliver vehicles to customers. Ensure the customer understands the vehicle's operating features, warranty, and paperwork
- Demonstrate an understanding that business is built on excellent customer satisfaction and being devoted to guaranteeing customer satisfaction
- Prospect on a day-to-day basis by phone, mail, and person to person ? maintain a prospect development system
- Maintain an owner follow-up system that encourages repeat and referral business and contributes to customer satisfaction
- Forecast goals at the beginning of each month
- Understand the dealerships inventory on a daily basis
- Introduce customers to the Service Department emphasizing to customers the quality and efficiency of the dealership's service operations
- Attend sales meetings and training sessions as scheduled
- Understand the terminology of the automobile business and keep abreast of technological changes in the product
- Maintain current knowledge of competitive manufacturers models
- Prior sales experience (preferred)
- Experience providing quality customer service
- Professional appearance
- Organization and follow-up skills
- Computer literacy
- Must have a valid and clean state driver's license
If you would like to apply - send us your resume please email Fiona at firstname.lastname@example.org No phone calls please.